General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Advantic Sp. z o.o.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale, hereinafter also referred to as “GTCS”, define the rules for concluding contracts for the sale of goods offered by Advantic Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) and the buyer of goods of Advantic Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer).
- The acceptance of the offer shall be understood as consent to the implementation of deliveries based on GTCS available at www.advantic.com.pl. In addition, the content of GTCS shall be attached to commercial invoices.
- The goods delivered in returnable packaging shall be the property of the Seller, unless the parties agreed otherwise.
- In the event of failure to return any returnable packaging within the prescribed period of time or returning damaged or chemically contaminated packaging, the Seller shall be entitled to issue to the Buyer an appropriate invoice documenting the sale of packaging, according to the value corresponding to the market price of such packaging.
- Quantitative and qualitative complaints shall be submitted in writing.
- In the event that the Buyer finds a discrepancy between the quantity of the delivered goods in relation to the quantity declared by the Seller and confirmed by the delivery document, during unloading a complaint report should be drawn up and signed by the representative of the Buyer and the carrier, otherwise such quantitative complaint shall be left without consideration and the Buyer shall not be entitled to pursue any claims thereunder.
- The Seller undertakes that the quality of the goods shall meet the quality parameters specified in the goods specification approved by the Buyer.
- The Buyer undertakes to examine the goods in the manner adopted for a given range of goods, immediately after selling the goods.
- If the quality of the delivered goods is found to be inconsistent with the accepted specification, the Buyer shall be obliged to immediately notify the Seller, but not later than within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods, otherwise such quality complaint shall be left without consideration and the Buyer shall not be entitled to pursue any claims thereunder.
- The condition for accepting the return of goods that have been complained about by the Buyer and recognised by the Seller shall be that they are unprocessed in production processes and identifiable as to the parameters contained in their certificates or other documents. For factory-packaged goods, they must be in their original, undamaged packaging.
- The Buyer’s complaint may not exceed the value of the goods claimed.
Personal data protection
- The Buyer agrees to the processing of the Buyer’s personal data by the Seller only in connection with the activities carried out by the Seller and for the Seller’s own needs.
- The delivery and sale of goods shall be subject to the provisions of Polish law. In matters not covered by other conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.