Yeast Beta-Glucan is immune polysaccharides in cell wall of yeast. It is produced by modern bio-engineering technology via autolysis, enzymolysis, cell wall broken, refining, spray drying.
The Beta-1,3-(D)-glucan with Beta- 1,6-glucan linkage extracted from yeast cell wall has been shown to act as a potent non-specific immune – activator.
- Regulate blood lipid
- Improve intestinal function
- Stimulate the macrophage of the immune system
- Inhibit the free radical in body
Structure of Yeast Cell Wall
Yeast beta-glucans stimulate specific activation of immune ceIls, such as macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and promote immune cascade to secretes cytokines (IL-1, IL-6) to enhance the immune system.
In addition yeast beta-glucan has a function like dietary fiber, which can improve intestinal function and reduce blood lipids and cholesterol.
Why beta-glucan from Advantic?
Advantic ’s yeast beta-glucan derived from baker’syeast.
Saccharomyces cerevrsrae, weight-average molecular weight is 81 KDa. During the complex purification process, other cell components like protein, lipids, nucleic acids, minerals and mannans are removed to a large extent.
- Baker’s yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, pure cultured in sugarcane molasses. The extract products have less impurity, nice appearance and better odor.
- Unique fermentation process ensure the thickness of the yeast cell wall, leading to high content and structural integrity.
- Stable quality: fermentation base ensure stable quality.
The higher the glucan purity, The better immune effect.
- Not purified yeast cell wall, 20% content beta-glucan, would faild bind to the receptor and had no obvious immune effect.
- Low purity β-glucan contains large amount impurity of ash, fat, protein and mannose and other polysaccharide components, which seriously reduce the β1,3/1,6 Glucan receptor recognition.
- Advantic-glucan experienced mild processing. removing large impurities and remaining structural integrity of β- 1,3/1,6 glucan. Our β-glucan content is more than 85%.
- Various of method and instruments of detection: The content and structure have been verified by HPLC,, H-NMR, GC-MS, and up to USP standard quality.
- ISO 22000